Els for Autism Canada accepts grant requests throughout the year. As funds raised in each province, remain in their respective provinces, we are currently accepting grant requests for organizations based in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec for 2017. Funds raised in each province may also be used to disseminate Els for Autism Foundation programs and services, to support our global outreach mission.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS
Grant applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must have run programs (not necessarily the program for which they are applying for funding) for at least 3 years.
2. Applicant must be a nonprofit organization in good standing with the federal government of Canada.
3. Applicant must be registered as a nonprofit in the province/territory in which they provide services.
4. Access to programs provided with funds from Els for Autism Canada must be free, or provided under a fee scale that assesses the participant’s ability to pay.
5. Funding is provided only for programs that provide therapy, support, education and/or public awareness for and about people diagnosed on the autism spectrum, and their families. Other initiatives might be funded on a case-by-case basis.
6. Grant recipients are required to conduct a 45 minute live webinar on the Els for Autism Foundation’s on-line learning platform that will be recorded and added to the Foundation’s on-line library.
7. Grant recipients must also complete a Donation Documentation Form and provide 2 -3 photos of the supported program by September 15, 2018.
Please provide us with a one-page letter outlining the following:
• Organization information – this section provides basic information about your organization, including the Registered Charity Number and a brief description of your organization and the services provided.
• Project contact person – the person listed should be the person best suited to answer questions about the project and your organization.
• Amount requested – please indicate the dollar amount you are requesting.
• Project summary – this brief description (one or two sentences) provides a “snapshot” of your project.
Application deadline: November 30, 2017.
Support your favourite team and player in Vancouver by clicking here.
We like to thank our Major Sponsors
Els for Autism is a game-changing resource, delivering and facilitating programs that are leading examples of what can be available to people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Contact Els for Autism Canada
c65 Robinhood Drive